Biyernes, Pebrero 12, 2016

Greek Goddess Flora

Greek Goddess Flora

FLORA



Flora was in later times identified with the Greek Chloris (See Horae). In works of art she was represented as a blooming maiden, decked with flowers, the personification of the spring season, and goddess of flowers, the wife of Zephyrus, and mother of Capros (“Fruit”). She was identified by Romans with Flora.

I choose flora because I like nature, most especially I loved flower. I also loved gardening because we lived in a rural area where planting “palay” is the main source of our income. My father and mother thought us that whatever you plant you will really benefit from what you planted. I consider myself as a goddess of flower because I am like a flower that blooms once and someday I will fade away but atleast I bring color and joy to the people who can watch over me. I am also a simple individual that I do simple things in my simple little way like a flower blooming is its way of doing such but it won’t bloom if someone doesn’t care to the plant like me I won’t be a better person and do great things without the help of my family and friends.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento